Our client offering consist of fund establishment and restructuring, offshore fund manager formation, advice on acquisitions and disposals and advice on regulatory compliance issues. Along with our offshore investment funds expertise our team includes the only native Japanese Bengoshi practising offshore lawyer in the market.
We serve a variety of major clients throughout Asia, including Citigroup, Haitong, Superfund Japan, MCP and Lim Advisors. Our investment funds team has also won mandates from leading PRC asset manager Haitong and Cayman support counsel mandates from leading PRC fund formation teams at Han Kun, ZhongLun and Jun He.
With bilingual experts able to accommodate any time zone, Harneys’ clients receive the utmost care and attention with results-driven service.
- Hedge fund establishment and restructuring
- Private equity, venture capital and real estate fund establishment and restructuring
- Preparation and review of memorandum or prospectus
- Distressed funds
- Offshore fund manager and administrator formation and transfers of control
- Advice on portfolio company acquisitions and disposals
- Advice on regulatory compliance issues including sanctions, FATCA and AIFMD
- A dedicated Japan funds team – including provision of trustee function for unit trusts and the only native Japanese offshore lawyer who can assist clients in Japanese and English
Harneys’ Asia team continues to expand each year with 36 lawyers currently practising in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Japan. Our clients always receive unmatched and distinctive legal counsel and services from Asia’s leading offshore...Read More
Our Investment Funds practice is characterised by technical excellence, responsiveness and price transparency.Read More